Franz Haas Vigneti delle Dolomiti I.G.T. Lepus 2017

17,00

Out of stock

Additional information

Weight 1.25 kg
Denomination

Producer

Region

Vine variety

Harvest Year

2017

Description

The Pinot Bianco vines grow with the guyot method in three vineyards placed in areas between 400 and 800 meters all located in the municipality of Montagna. In this area the different geological materials of the region are present: light and ne sand as well as heavier soils originated from porphyritic erosion. The vineyards face between south and south-west.

WINE-MAKING METHOD

The must is 70% fermented at a controlled temperature in steel vats and the remaining 30% in small oak barrels (barrique). Before bottling the wine ages on its yeast for about ve months in order to acquire complexity and full substance.

WINE DESCRIPTION

Pinot Bianco is of brilliant straw-yellow colour with notes of fruits and spices which recall ripe apples, eld owers and fresh bread crust. Its strong personality makes it palatable. Its elegant and solid structure and its harmonious acidity are also remarkable. The end note is long, full, sweet and persistent.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Franz Haas Vigneti delle Dolomiti I.G.T. Lepus 2017”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *